Congratulations to the winner – Christina Wascher!
Thank you to everyone who participated in the SIOP at Home Photo Contest!
We have received so many wonderful entries and we were very excited to see how everyone is taking part in the Virtual Congress.
- Share a picture that captures the essence of the SIOP Virtual Congress on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Post/Tweet your photo using the #SIOP2021 and #SIOPatHome hashtags
- Photos can include individuals, groups etc.*
- You can post as many photos as you like. Make sure your profile is set to public mode so that we are able to see your photos.
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
To be valid, all entries must be shared by Sunday, 24 October, 05:30 pm EDT/UTC-4.
The winner will be announced on social media by Monday, 25 October.
The prize: FREE Registration to SIOP 2022!
The contest is open to all SIOP 2021 delegates and speakers.
The winning photo will be selected by our committee of judges.
- By entering the contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release SIOP and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- SIOP and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases SIOP and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- SIOP and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by SIOP and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced by Monday, 25 October 2021. The winner will be contacted via the social media channels.