SUBMITTING YOUR E-POSTER
You will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your e-poster as a 1-page PDF format file in landscape orientation.
If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE.
Deadline to upload your e-poster: September 28th, 2021
- File Format: PDF format. 1 page is recommended.
- Orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica fonts are recommended.
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
All delegates can view the e-Posters at any time during and after the Congress and contact their authors directly by e-mail by clicking the envelope icon on the e-poster. Please note by sending an e-mail to author you are providing them with your e-mail address.
Please note that by uploading your E-Poster, you agree to having it published on the SIOP 2021 virtual platform for the duration of 3 months following the Virtual Congress.
If you have any support questions please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.