Deadline to send us your presentation is September 5, 2020.
Poster discussion presenters will receive an email with technical guidelines and instructions by 20 August.
- The session will begin with a live introduction from the chair.
- The discussant will present the posters live or pre-recorded.
- The chair with the discussant and presenters will conduct a short live Q&A session.
As a poster discussion presenter in this session you will have the following commitments:
- Send us the presentation of your poster.
- Upload your E-poster. (Optional)
- Be present live with the chair and discussant at the end of the session for Q&A.
Please note we aim to have live Q&A at the end of the poster discussion sessions during the congress. In case you will not be available, we would like to kindly ask you to inform us by September 1, 2020.
PREPARATIONS FOR YOUR PRESENTATION:
Please send us your presentation as a PPTx with 3-5 slides summarizing your work before September 11, 2020. You can use the following template: Click here.
Please note your presentation and your contact details will be sent to the discussant in case they have additional questions to ask before preparing their own presentation.
For E-poster guidelines, please click here.